Saturday, April 08, 2006

9:41 on a Saturday night and I'm watching All The Presidents Men.


You know, I actually kind of met Dustin Hoffman once. At a Devendra Banhart/Bunnybrains show. I didn't talk to him though. But I digress. This movie is amazing. Bob Woodward (Robert Redford) and Deep Throat were just discussing G. Gordon Liddy's bizarre behavior:

WOODWARD
What's the whole thing about--do you
know?

DEEP THROAT
What I know, you'll have to find out
on your own.

WOODWARD
Liddy--you think there's a chance
he'll talk?

DEEP THROAT
Talk? Once, at a gathering, he put
his hand over a candle. And he kept
it there. He kept it right in the
flame until his flesh seared. A woman
who was watching asked, "What's the
trick?" And he replied. "The trick
is not minding."

WOODWARD
He sounds like a huge faggot.

DEEP THROAT
Enormous.

No comments: