Monday, July 02, 2007

Failed terrorist attacks in the UK force American airports to strengthen security

The most recent attempt occurred Saturday when two terrorists drove a gas-cylinder filled Jeep Cherokee into the front doors of Glasgow Airport's main terminal. U.S. airports have since tightened security.

My problem is this, now I'll never be able to experience my dream of yelling "Keep it!" while throwing car keys to an airport security guard after he has angrily stated that I can't suspiciously park a car in the front of the airport terminal then proceed to run inside, all fast, crying and horny.

Thanks for ruining it for me, British Terror Creatures/Dream Theives.

But still, I do have my other goal: hanging outside the sun roof of a speeding stretch limo and gleefully yelping "I love this town!"

(Note: both of the above cliched situations would end in my rescuing of a girl from her beer-drunk piano teacher, for some reason)

No comments: